Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi everyone, and welcome to my Sustainable Housing Projects blog! Over the course of the next few months my plan is to use this space to bring together a wide variety of different resources relating to the general topic of sustainable housing, with my main focus being in the area of existing sustainable housing projects. I'll be posting my thoughts, links to websites, photos, videos, articles, and pretty much anything else that I feel might be of value. My goal is to connect with as many people who share an interest in sustainability as possible, and eventually build a wide-reaching social network to help with the process of spreading this information (so if that sounds like you please follow my blog!) Thanks for joining me and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment